Sunday, November 3, 2013

Duncan's first day of kindergarten


The time has come for Duncan to be a really big boy and go to school. He did well the first day, I only cried when he got on the bus! I took him to the bus stop by myself so I could take pictures. He was crazy as always trying to get pictures of him. He had a good first day but of course can't remember what he did! Oh well.
The other kids are adjusting well with him gone as we are in the second week. We walk him to the bus stop every morning and see him off then come home and play until lunch. Duncan does not want us to walk him to the bus, but we do, I like doing that until it gets cold! We stopped on our way home from the park one day last week to go to recess with him. He did give me a hug and kiss, but that was about it. The kids were glad to see him. He told his Dad when he got home he did not like it that we came to school to play at recess! Guess we won't do that for awhile! He must like his time away from all of us, which is good. Would rather have him like it than to cry every day! I am going to volunteer on Thursday mornings, so we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment